PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- Anaesthetic & Facility Fee’s will apply if less than 4 areas of Liposuction are being performed.
- No refund policies are in place for unexpected cancellations of surgeries on the day due to medical reasons. Subsequent procedure will not be charged except for anaesthetic and facility fee.
- The satisfaction with liposuction results can only be assessed if the patient is at same weight as at the initial surgery date.for example: if the patient weighs 75kg at the day of surgery and returns for an assessment dissatisfied with the results after putting on weight then it is an inaccurate assessment of the procedural results. Patients will need to lose the excess weight to be on the initial weight at the time of surgery ie: 75kg in order for an appropriate and accurate assessment of the results.
- All inclusive: Surgeon fees, Anaesthetic costs, Theatre costs, Implant costs (up to 700cc size implants) – for Breast Augmentation Only.
- Additional fees may apply for implants greater than 700 cc.
- Breast Augmentation price doesn’t cover correction for Tubular Breasts.
- A facility fee is applicable to all procedures and the cost depends upon the particular facility used.
- Price valid for Breast Augmentations that do not involve correction of Breast Ptosis, Constricted Breast, Breast Asymmetry, Re-implantation or Crescent Lifts.
- Operations performed outside of Australia Cosmetic Clinics’ facilities may attract additional hospital charges.
- All surgeries are subject to medical approval.
- Surgery Deposit is not refundable.
- Final payments must be made 21 days prior to the surgical date. Surgery may be cancelled if payment is not settled prior to 21 days.
- All prices are inclusive GST.
- Procedure dates are subject to availability.
- Anti-wrinkle 2 areas refer to as two Crows feet areas = 2 areas – Forehead and Glabella regions=2 areas – Only for full fee paying clients
- Vectra Available to Sydney Clients Only
- Additional charges apply for tear drop (anatomical), polyurethane and micro-textured Breast implants.
- For all procedures requiring a Hospital overnight stay only the cost of one night will be covered by Australia Cosmetic Clinics.
- For all-day surgery procedures requiring more than 3 hours stay immediate post-op due to medical conditions, commodities and recovery may incur additional charges. These fees will not be covered by Australia Cosmetic Clinics and will be charged to the patient.
- If a procedure is abandoned due to medical complications then additional anaesthetic and hospital fees will apply for the send procedure.
- A full refund is applicable (less the initial deposit) for surgery bookings Cancelled prior to 4 weeks of surgery date. 50% Refund is applicable (less initial deposit) for bookings Cancelled prior to 2 weeks of surgery date. No Refund is applicable for surgery bookings Cancelled within 2 weeks of the surgery date.
- Any procedure that is cancelled due to undisclosed medical conditions or harmful personal habits (Example: drug use) will be non-refundable.
- Consultation fee is non-refundable
- Different Implant types (Company) may incur additional costs.
By using our websites you agree to all of our terms and conditions. If you do not agree your remedy is to stop using our websites.
When you read words “us”, “our” or “we”, it means Australia Cosmetic Clinics at Suite 1, 448 Pacific Highway Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia.
The words “you” or “your” means you, the visitor to our website. The following terms form part of the terms and conditions of use of our website.
Australia Cosmetic Clinics may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Australia Cosmetic Clinics websites will mean you accept any changes.
Disclaimer – We DO NOT Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Australia Cosmetic Clinics websites are made available for your information only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or procedure. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our websites, or watched on our videos.
Australia Cosmetic Clinics does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, medical advisor, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on our websites. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of Australia Cosmetic Clinics, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may choose not to use our website.
Not Suitable for Children.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this website is not intended nor designed to attract children under the age of 18.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of our websites, you warrant that you will not use these websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use our websites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our websites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website. You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available by us.
This website may contains links to other sites; these links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of those websites. We have no control over the information accessed through links from our site. You use links at your own risk.
Use of content – Copyright
The content of our websites is protected by copyright under Australian and foreign laws. Title to the content remains with Australia Cosmetic Clinics or its licensors. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions is a breach of these terms and conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or deletion without notice in the editorial discretion of Australia Cosmetic Clinics. All rights not expressly granted by these terms are reserved to Australia Cosmetic Clinics and its licensors.
We do not authorise you to download, copy or clone any material on the Australia Cosmetic Clinics website.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content.
Our website, Facebook , Google+ , Twitter and Instagram pages allows users to upload content, which may be visible to “Public”. You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that:
you have the necessary ownership or permission to upload the submitted content which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person;
by uploading that content you grant Australia Cosmetic Clinics a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or submitted content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or developed in the future;
the submitted content is non-confidential for all purposes; and
you agree to indemnify Australia Cosmetic Clinics and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising from the display of your submitted content and/or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Australia Cosmetic Clinics you agree that we can use that information without any further reference to you. No compensation will be paid or payable to you for the use of your submitted content.
Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains personal information like a name, phone number, email address or web site URL of you or of anyone else.
It is strictly prohibited to submit content of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these terms and conditions.
We are not obliged to monitor the content published on social media pages or submitted content on our websites. Australia Cosmetic Clinics reserves the right to review all submitted content prior to display on our websites and to remove any submitted content for any reason at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
Feedback and Testimonials
We specifically disclaim any liability for feedback or submitted content or actions resulting from participation in the social media pages or our website. Persons submitting content to our website or social media pages not authorised spokespersons for Australia Cosmetic Clinics and their views do not necessarily reflect our views.
All testimonials displayed on our website have been received from real people but for privacy reasons their names may appear different. We endeavour to display current testimonials that have been received and are not older than 2 years from the date of receipt. Feel free to give us your testimonial at any time!
Any negative comments relating to patient unhappiness with a surgeon, clinic or hospital will not be published. All such advice will however be passed onto the surgeon or relevant person for them to act upon.
DCMA Notice and Takedown Procedures – US law
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the website infringe your copyright, you may request access to or removal of those materials from this website by advising us through the contact form and providing the following information:
Identify the copyright work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and if possible include a copy or the location (eg URL) of an authorised version of the work.
Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
A statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the material on our website is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The statement “I make this solemn declaration by virtue of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 (Cth) and subject to the penalties provided by that Act for the making of false statements, conscientiously believing the statements contained herein to be true in every particular.”
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorised representative.
In appropriate circumstances Australia Cosmetic Clinics may terminate access to our websites for repeat copyright infringers.
Disclaimer of Liability
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of our websites, content and services found on our websites are at your own risk. Any content available via this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information on and available via the website. Australia Cosmetic Clinics assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Australia Cosmetic Clinics websites.
We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of anything contained on this website, for any purpose, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, anything contained on this website is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. This provision is not intended to contravene any applicable law and should be read in compliance with applicable laws. This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
We will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of or inability to use these websites in any way. In addition, where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Australia Cosmetic Clinics, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from your use or misuse of our websites, or your violation of these terms and conditions.
This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of that State.
Australia Cosmetic Clinics makes no claims that Australia Cosmetic Clinics, or any Site within the Australia Cosmetic Clinics Network and the content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Australia. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Australia Cosmetic Clinics Network from outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Australia Cosmetic Clinics with respect to the use of our websites and content. Where applicable, these terms and conditions will continue to apply even after you stop using our websites.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Australia Cosmetic Clinics helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our contact form. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but due to volume may not always be able to do so.
$6000 Breast Augmentation & Liposuction Package
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here at Australia Cosmetic Clinics, we guarantee to provide our patients with the highest quality of patient care and surgeries at the most affordable prices possible. Our $6000 Breast Augmentation & Liposuction Package is for a Breast Implant procedure and one area of Liposuction only.
To purchase the $6000 Breast Augmentation/Liposuction Package, you will need to book a consultation with an Australia Cosmetic Clinics surgeon or consultant, located at Suite 1, 448 Pacific Highway Artarmon, NSW 2064.
All customers must strictly adhere to the below terms and conditions in order to be eligible.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australia Cosmetic Clinics Pty Ltd is subject to these Terms.
2. Australia Cosmetic Clinics reserves the right to end/change pricing or end a package at any time.
3. The $6000 BA & Liposuction offer is for Round Implants only. Teardrop Implants are an additional $1000.
4. Australia Cosmetic Clinics reserves the right to refuse surgery to anyone on medical/surgical grounds.
5. Bookings must be made for each procedure at the same time, on the same day.
6. If the patient doesn’t wish to have both procedures available in the offer (Breast Augmentation and 1 Area of Liposuction), Australia Cosmetic Clinics allows the patient to transfer one procedure to a friend. However, if the patient only opts for a Breast Procedure, the price will stay at $6000 and no price deductions will be made.
7. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions (including Price Match Guarantee.)
8. ACC may require the patient to undergo each treatment on a different day to the primary treatment for health and safety reasons.
9. The package does not apply to any of the following procedures, or their related surgeries.
1. Abdominal Etching
2. Breast Lift
3. Tummy Tuck
4. Arm Reduction
5. Thigh Lift
6. Body Lift
7. Face Lift
9. Genital Surgeries
11. Breast Reduction
For further information or any questions regarding the Australia Cosmetic Clinics Policy, please contact us on 1300 599 848