We are here to help you, become an even better YOU! We’d love to discuss your specific needs. Call us today on 1300 559 848 or to learn more about our amazing prices click the button below!Enquire Now
A breast lift, also known as ‘Mastopexy’, is a surgical procedure designed to lift, rejuvenate and reshape the breasts.
Mastopexy in particular is about removing excess skin, adjusting the nipples and areolas, and reshaping the chest physique for better projection and a new look. This is an extremely popular procedure due to how common it is for breasts to suffer disproportionate aging effects.
Is Mastopexy The Right Choice For You?
If you can relate to any of the following, there’s a good chance that breast lifting can help you too.
- Did your breasts never return to normal following childbirth or breastfeeding? This is an extremely common situation, and it’s normal for people to decide that they’d like to restore their breasts once they’ve finished having children.
- Are you bothered by a drooping bust? Many women agree that sagging breasts are uncomfortable, unattractive and inconvenient. Research supports this, and shows that such situations can lead to back pain, posture issues and a variety of ongoing health issues. As such, many mastopexy patients choose to have the operation not for cosmetic reasons, but because it’s the best option for long-term health, where aesthetic benefits are just one of several happy effects.
- Do your nipples and areolas point downwards? This is a frequent consequence of aging, and a number of women decide to fix this issue alongside the other rejuvenating benefits of mastopexy.
- Are you experiencing lack of substance or firmness in your breasts? As a consequence of aging, genetics or both, this is another extremely common issue, and one that breast lifts are chiefly designed to solve.
- Do you suffer from non-symmetrical breasts? This can occur to different extents over time, and in extreme cases can cause an array of long-term health issues. If each of your breasts is noticeably different in terms of size, firmness or feeling, we recommend you come in for a consultation to assess whether or not it might lead to health issues.
If you’re at all unhappy with the appearance or healthiness of your breasts, we’d love for you to come in and have an obligation free consultation information session. Breast lifts are particularly simple and easy operations, so there’s no need to suffer bust-related health issues or self-consciousness a moment longer than you have to.
Breast Lift includes:
Like every procedure at Australia Cosmetic Clinics, a mastopexy begins with an in-depth initial consultation session in which you will meet with one of our acclaimed surgeons. Simply explain what you’re looking to accomplish and what issues you’d like to resolve, and they’ll assess your surgical requirements and determine what can be realistically achieved.
Depending on your needs and chest type, your doctor will recommend either augmentation mammoplasty or breast lift mastopexy. The difference between these is that augmentation involves using implants to add to breast fullness, while the other one doesn’t. If you have naturally small breasts or one that is distinctly less full than the other, an implant may be necessary to achieve the best results.
The operation itself is conducted under a general anaesthetic or I/V sedation and takes 2-3 hours. During this time, excess skin will be removed and tightened in order to make breasts sit higher and project more, and the nipples will be repositioned as appropriate. Where there isn’t enough skin or body tissue to rework the breasts, an augmentation implant is used to add volume and ensure symmetry.
The versatile range of mastopexy options on offer, coupled with the experience and skill of our advanced surgical team at Australia Cosmetic Clinics, means you’re certain to find a tailored solution that’s perfect for you. As always, the first step is coming in for an initial consultation session. Get seen, informed and advised by an expert. A lot of breast augmentation and lift processes are dependent on your particular requirements, and there are many things that simply must be done in person. To take the next steps forward, book a no-obligation consultation and info session by calling 1300 559 848, or contacting us online
Our frequently asked questions are meant to provide you with a guide to some common concerns regarding our most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. For full details on any surgical or non-surgical procedure performed in our clinics, we recommend booking a consultation with one of our highly experienced surgeons.
What are the potential risks of breast surgery?Our frequently asked questions are meant to provide you with a guide to some common concerns regarding our most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. For full details on any surgical or non-surgical procedure performed in our clinics, we recommend booking a consultation with one of our highly experienced surgeons.
I don’t like the size, shape or position of my breasts. What options do I have?Our frequently asked questions are meant to provide you with a guide to some common concerns regarding our most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. For full details on any surgical or non-surgical procedure performed in our clinics, we recommend booking a consultation with one of our highly experienced surgeons.
What can men do to reduce their breast size?